Wednesday, January 6, 2010

so embarrassed

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

So today I am hanging out in the StAR office in UCENT on the 6th floor. One of the things I am doing is drinking Earl Grey tea like it's nobody's business (like always). Of course one thing leads to another and the next thing you know I have to pee. As I was in the fifth stall maneuvering about attempting to get my jeans down in a potty dance fashion (my bladder is literally the size of a pea) I heard a "DING" pierce the silence of the bathroom. After relieving myself and upon further inspection I found that the culprit of the "DING" was indeed the button to my jeans! I retrieved the button and tried to put it back on, but alas it was truly broken.

Are my jeans trying to tell me something?

Anyway...

Here is the button, not on my jeans but chillin with my Dutch Bros. Coffee mug on my desk :(

I am not wearing one of those big lunch shirts, you know the ones that discreetly hide the stomach/waistband area of the body in case of ingesting a large lunch or bloating. No today I am braving a tight white tank top beneath a large black shawl. This does not cover the waistband area, in fact it almost accentuates it. Attempting to get away with having my jeans unbuttoned and fly down (it keeps falling due to lack of a button) is completely out of the question. I'm either gonna have to McGyver my pants back together, or sit in the office until everyone leaves so I can go home with some dignity in tact.

The other bad part of this is that these jeans are really Bee's and not exactly mine. Hopefully she doesn't read this before I fix them. I'm really sorry if you do.

I think I saw a safety pin in my bag earlier....


I hope you're enjoying the button on your pants.

No comments: