Tuesday, April 13, 2010

the first of the last

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

Sorry I haven't been posting... I've been super busy with Chi Omega and working on my Working Plan of Operation for the dreaded PRM 406.

Being a senior is harder than everyone makes it sound.

We had formal on Friday night, here's a quick photo recap (in no particular order) of the event:

My beautiful little sis Lane and I

I'm not sure why, but I have at least 15 pictures like this on my memory card...



My pillars of strength :)
Chi Omega Man



My favorite picture from formal
I won "Most Likely to be Frances" because of my passion for Chi O and following the rules.
I was also captured on film making an extremely attractive face.


Me and my boy

I think they were in the middle of something serious when I insisted on taking a photo



Me and my biological sister
Frances in the flesh!



Friends since Freshman year
We're so cute we took two
Last, but not least me and my grand little (Lane's little sis).
my goodness i'm old

So much more to come....

I hope you're loving the purple dress as much as I was.

No comments: