Thursday, April 15, 2010

lunch at fair trade

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

Clayton and I are big fans of lunch. We like to eat it together. Just last Tuesday (or was it Wednesday...?) we decided to grab sandwiches at the absolutely fabulous Fair Trade Cafe across from UCENT.

I got the turkey sandwich with a side of chips and a raspberry hibiscus iced tea.
Clayton got the veggie hummus with a side of chips and an iced coffee (not pictured)
which he doctored with liquid sugar and cream.

He's so freakin' cute.
I'm so lucky I get to sit opposite him at lunch time.

Overall, Fair Trade Cafe was an AWESOME lunch experience. Both sandwiches were delicious (we switched halves so we could both try the two sandwiches) but I liked the veggie hummus the best. I really loved the iced tea.

Consensus: We will be returning, but not too often because the food was a little pricey for the amount we got.

Thanks for the yummy and healthy lunch option Fair Trade!

I hope you try Fair Trade soon.

No comments: