Wednesday, April 7, 2010

bad hair day

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

Lately I've been having a love-hate relationship with my hair. I like that it's long enough to put in a ponytail without the use of bobby pins to hold up the stray short hairs underneath, but I dislike the fact that it has no body or volume and looks terrible down. I've been on the fence about cutting it again for the entire semester. I'm not sure if I should grow it out or keep up the short hair. My roommate and I have this discussion every other week. She is of the opinion that I should cut my hair into a bob. Clayton saw an old senior photo from high school and was resolved I let it grow until he saw a Facebook picture with much shorter hair. Now he thinks I should cut it. Most everyone else comments on the sophistication of short hair. The Internet suggests that individuals with round faces (I think that's what I have) have shorter hair. So I guess now the question is, how short? I've done some celebrity research and came up with a few of these photos.

Please comment and tell me what you HONESTLY think!

Here we have Katie Holmes. Love the cut, but is it too short?
Kelly Clarkson, love the length in the front. It doesn't make her face look too round.

Paris Hilton mesmerizes me with her blond hair. Can I pull off the bangs?
Random chick, cute top! I like the layers of this look.
Victoria Beckham, queen bee and bad ass for being able to pull off that back tattoo. Would stacked hair look just as cute on a bare back?
Also these people have pointier chins. Is that an optical illusion from their awesome hair?

This is me and my little sis in Chi Omega Lane (she's gorgeous).
Just a refresher of what I looked like with semi-short hair.
I hope you comment on what you think!

No comments: