Wednesday, April 21, 2010

shh... don't tell

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

I have a rather large secret. Only a few individuals know about it, and to be honest it's quite embarrassing. (So it would only make sense that I reveal what it is online for the world to know.) As you know I'm not much of a television person, but then Rachel my roommate moved in and she has completely changed that. As a result I have become addicted to the most terrible television show out there:

MTV's 16 and Pregnant.

It's awfully sad and I feel completely lousy after watching every episode, but every Tuesday night comes around and you can find me on my black futon glued to my 16" television. However, last night I was so enthralled with watching 17 again, starring Zach Efron (who is seriously a hottie, how have I not noticed!?) that I completely forgot about my favorite TV show.

This is horrible because last night was the reunion show which is similar to a "where are they now?" show. Will I ever know if Leah and Corey get back together!?

I think I'm gonna try Hulu or something....

I hope MTV plays full episodes online.

No comments: