Wednesday, April 14, 2010

easter bunny

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

I was scrolling through the many pictures I have and I realized, I never posted about my actual Easter. Here goes:

The Nelson Family invited the Williams Family to dinner. I thought this was a mere formality, but my Mom actually went for it. My parents aren't usually the type to meet boyfriend's families so I was shocked. My mother, ever so gracefully, dressed in a navy sundress from Olive Annie and brought a strawberry and spinach salad in addition to the most wonderful green beans you'll ever taste.

The whole thing went really well. I was surprised. Everyone laughed, smiled, and made polite conversation. Unfortunately, Hoss and Tilly (the Nelson's dogs) made my Momma's allergies go crazy so she took Emily and Haleigh home early with her. Other than that it was a smashing success!


I think Haleigh thought we were making funny faces in the picture on the right.

At least that's what I hope.

I love Easter because not only is Lent over, but everyone gets to wear pretty sundresses and eat delicious food. Do you like my Easter dress? My Momma made it. She is wonderful.

I hope your Easter was filled with Family.

No comments: