Monday, April 19, 2010

viva las vegas

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

Today is Monday which means I've been acting like a weirdo all day. It's really hard for me to get into the swing of things on Mondays.

This past weekend the senior girls in my sorority decided to celebrate the culmination of our undergraduate experience by spending two days in Las Vegas. It was my first time in Sin City, and although it wasn't as glamorous as I expected it to be I learned so much about myself and my friends.

1. I thought I liked to party as much as the next girl, but I guess it turns out I'm a little lower key than I knew.
2. I will never stay in a hotel room with more than one other person, unless I'm related to them.
3. I have an insanely amazing tolerance to walking around in high heels.
4. My Momma missed me more than my Dad.
5. Vomit CAN stain a wooden bed frame. Gross.

Also in Vegas my girlfriends said I looked like Posh Spice better known as Victoria Beckham. We all know my bum is much larger than hers, but I really appreciate the wonderful compliment!



Also, I got my hair cut. What is the verdict?



Among other news...

I used Clayton's washer and dryer to do laundry and apparently the heat on his dryer is much more powerful than that of Adelphi or my Momma's dryer because my favorite glow in the dark owl panties have been riding up my bottom all day :(

There is someone in our office helping out this week with our larger-than-average workload (how nice!) unfortunately she is talking so loud that I have put on headphones rented from the ASU Library (who knew you could do that?!) and turned my Pandora on, but she is louder than my music. UGH!

I probably won't post too much in the next two weeks due to several HUGE projects due next week, the last projects I will ever have to do!!!

I'm super excited for our Chi Omega meeting tonite because we are having a special ceremony for the seniors (me!). Yay for milestones!!!

I hope you like what you learn about yourself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

first...way, way cuter than posh spice. trust.

second...love the shorter hair. really looks great. not many can pull off your length, but you totally can.

third...welcome to alumnae status! :)