Wednesday, February 10, 2010

what did he just say?!

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

If you listen to the radio you've undoubtedly heard the new hit single "Bedrock" by Young Money featuring Lloyd. The song is currently in the #3 spot on the Hot 100 list according to Billboard. If you happen to know me personally, you've seen me dancing around singing the ridiculous lyrics driving everyone around me totally insane. With charming lyrics such as

"...Ooh, Baby, I Be Stuck To You, Like Glue Baby, Wanna Spend It All On You, Baby, My Room Is The G Spot, Call Me Mr. Flintstone, I Can Make Your Bed Rock..."


I can't imagine why my Mother is disgusted, my sister's annoyed, and me brain washed.

I was humming along to the radio in my head (I was making Clayton crazy) while I was doing my hair today. I stepped back to admire my work and realized I had Wilma Flintstone hair (minus the sweet bone necklace).

Shocked at how the power of my own singing took over my hair-do I vowed never to sing the inappropriate lyrics while doing anything important- especially getting ready for Chi Omega's Valentine's Date Party this weekend.

Meanwhile I can be found running around UCENT bopping along to the tune in my head rockin' my Flintstone hair.

I hope you're having a good hair day.

No comments: