Wednesday, February 3, 2010

blog of the week

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

Here in the StAR's office we are reviving an old tradition I like to call "Blog of the Week". This week we were posed with this question: what are you excited for/dreading most about this semester of classes?

Personally, I am excited that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. This is my last semester of coursework before I start my internship in the fall. I am excited for both of my therapeutic recreation classes, because I know I will be learning tons of useful information in both. However, I am also scared to death of doing a terrible job.

I will be completing 100 CFE hours this semester as well, and I am looking forward to volunteering (cross your fingers) with St. Luke's Medical Center and Hospice of the Valley. I hope that these opportunities will guide me in the right direction for internships and ultimately a career.

My roommate just got back from studying abroad in Spain, so I am looking forward to sharing a room with her and getting to know her much better!

I am not looking forward to having to say goodbye to my Chi Omega sisters at the end of the semester, or to giving my last tour for Devils' Advocates. Doing these things will be harder than any project or paper I have ever completed.

What are you excited about/dreading this semester?

I'm hoping for the best semester yet.

1 comment:

Ms. G said...

I'm excited for a fun semester with Chi Omega! I'm also excited for Spring Break. I am dreading how easy my classes seem and how unprepared I will feel when papers and tests come up. I am also excited to spend lots of time with my beautiful big.