Monday, May 10, 2010

willow house

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

I'm sitting at the desk in my new room typing on a Macintosh computer. I'm not officially moved in yet, but I'm periodically dropping things off between last week and this week to try and get everything over here without killing myself. A few things at a time doesn't seem so bad.

By the way, I hate that this computer underlines my name as if it's spelled wrong. Dinosaur never did that.

My new room is completely barren save for the boxes and duffle bags I have littered the floor with. The only furniture in the room is the desk which the computer I am working on sits atop and a twin sized bed with an old window pane serving as a head board. It will take some getting used to. The noises of the house, the sounds outside, and the new smell will all take time to adjust to, but I know its the right thing for now.

I would post pictures, but my scatterbrained self has left my camera at Clayton's house. I think it's on the shelf in the front room. At least, I hope it is.

Things to do:

1. Find my camera
2. Get tea for the Willow House (that's what I just named my new home)
3. Blog about the AMAZING surprise birthday party my boyfriend and sisters threw for me this past weekend. Not only is he charming and good looking, he is considerate and sneaky.
4. Call Clayton and tell him how charming, good looking, considerate, and sneaky he is.
5. Remind everyone about the free giveaway

Don't forget to comment to win the FABULOUS pillows before this Wednesday at noon!

I hope I get my to do list done.

No comments: