Tuesday, May 25, 2010

who do you love?

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

Last Thursday Clayton, Jon (Clayton's best friend/roommate), and I met Clayton's parents for dinner. The restaurant was located near the Scottsdale Center for the Arts. After dinner we walked around and took a few photos.

I actually took this one of myself at the restaurant.
The ENTIRE bathroom was covered in mirrors. Even the stalls!
Here I am in one.

This was in the park afterward.
The Love sculpture made for some cute/cheesy pics of Clayton and I.

Gazing into each others eyes.

Jon liked the candid ones :)

Thanks Jon!

What more can I say?

I love you Clayton.
Dig my vintage dress made from an old button down?

Buy one just like it at Olive in Paris.

I hope you have someone to LOVE.

No comments: