Thursday, May 20, 2010

breathe in, breathe out

Hello, my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

I'm not going to panic.

I have to complete an internship to fulfill my graduation requirements. It has to be at least 480 hours, but preferably 560. That works out to 40 hours a week for about 15 weeks. I have to work directly beneath a CTRS. I have to do it in the fall.

I REALLY want to stay in Phoenix, since I just spent almost 2 weeks of my life moving and unpacking. Since my ENTIRE family is in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. Since the love of my life is 35 minutes away on the light rail. If I get desperate I would be willing to travel up north (Prescott, Showlow, Flagstaff, etc) or down south (Tucson, disgusting) to do one. If I don't find one somewhere in Arizona I will have to apply to camps in Utah and Alaska. Eeek!

My advisor said I need to have an internship solidified by June 1st.

I'm really going to try not to panic.

I hope I find an internship in Phoenix.

No comments: