Friday, May 28, 2010

glitterachi fan club

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

Yesterday I officially became a member of the glitterachi after having my toes done and buying a new pair of shoes! (The shoes are actually for my cousin's wedding next weekend, but I love them so much I'm going to attempt to wear them with everything.) I'm not usually one to brag or freak out over a pair of shoes, but these are fabulous.


Don't they take your breath away?


The glitter on my toes is so shiny in the light.


My shoes are so sparkly.

And my tattoo looks cute too!

Even the Willow house carpet looks good next to my shoes.

Thank you Steve Madden for making these beautifully crafted sandals you named Vegaas.

Thank you Momma and Mike and Emily and Abbey for the Nordstrom gift card for my birthday.
Without it I would not be the proud owner of a shimmery pair of sandals.

I walked around the house in them yesterday to try and break them in.

Vegaas and I are a perfect match.

I hope you're finding cute sandals for summer.

No comments: