Sunday, March 28, 2010

sunday funday

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...
LAST Sunday my sisters and I decided to exfoliate our faces and open our pores.

Afterwards our skin was glowing. It glowed and glowed all through Monday too! We thought we were going to break out hard core after a day or two, but after a whole week we haven't! We're going to have to have spa evenings more often. :)

Also, today Chi Omega had an amazing sisterhood event at Kiwanis Indoor Wave Pool put on my by wonderful little Lane. We had Jimmy John's sandwiches for lunch (delicious!) and played "never have I ever" all house style (hilarious!). I wore my J. Crew floppy beach hat, my navy blue sun dress (it has padding in the top so I don't have to wear a bra-score!), and my super cute $8.00 white sandals from Forever 21. I was standing around all nonchalant like when my little approached me and said "Aimee you look very J. Crew today."

If you know me at all you know that my life dream is to live in a J. Crew catalogue (I literally say that every time I walk by the store) so I was completely floored when I received that compliment. It made me feel really good.

I hope you're feeling good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.