Thursday, March 17, 2011

why, hello 90 degree weather

work place adventures...

Today I got up at an ungodly hour to do my hair and makeup so I could post a non-hideous photo of myself at work. And also because I realized that prancing around with a messy pony and no makeup is only okay after working out and swimming.



this is a test shot, to make sure i'm actually in the frame.
of course i am sending love bbm-notes to Clayton.




Yes people, the sundress is now in full swing. If you live here you already feel summer creeping up with the temperature in the 90's already.

But in case you were wondering, i LOVE the wrap dress.
this one happens to be from the Gap.

Also, i've been working on my use of Velcro rollers. It's coming along. Very slowly, but it's getting there.




Growing up i always recognized the fact that my father has a roman nose, but i always convinced myself that (thankfully) this trait is one of his that was not passed down to me. However after flipping through several photos and taking a serious look at my side profile it has come to my attention that my entire life i've been wrong. hmm... will work on coming to terms with that later.




The card reads "I am willing to let go".
Everyone at my work gets a card on Monday, and that is the thought that stares back at you all week long. The other side expounds on this good thought:

"I release others to experience whatever is meaningful to them, and I am free to create that which is meaningful to me."

These cards always impart some sort of wisdom on me, and like a horoscope, never address the current happenings in my life.

i hope you bust out your favorite sun dress this week.

No comments: