Wednesday, March 16, 2011

wearing coffee

caffeine adventures...

I'm going to be honest, I haven't been waking up near as early as I should be in order to take photos of myself. I can barely pull myself out of bed before 6am to get to work on time. So today I decided to take a picture of a very important part of my Wednesday.



I have yet another confession. Despite my love for grande skinny white chocolate mocha's with no whip cream, I really miss Fairtrade Cafe. Normally, I would protest the corporate coffee scene however there is no local coffee shop within a short drive of my office. There isn't even one in driving distance of my house. Okay, I haven't done in depth research on the topic but I will get to the bottom of this. I know the bring-your-own-grocery-bags-to-the-market and downtown-loving part of my soul dies a little bit when I make a purchase from Starbucks, but the functional side of me becomes, well, more functional.




Ah, me sans makeup and a ponytail. It would be awesome if it wasn't the third time this week.
Good thing I sit in the corner.

i hope you support your local coffee shop.

No comments: