Sunday, March 6, 2011

weekend outing

dressing for adventure, take two....

Saturday night Clayton and I went to dinner with my Dad and his wife to celebrate a promotion my Dad received this last week. After a few minutes of debate, Clayton decided that we should take them to Boulders on Broadway (a sports/divish bar and the site of Clayton and I's very first unofficial date) in Tempe.

Not only does Boulders have a TON of beers to choose from on tap, their food is awesome. Since it was a casual atmosphere I went with jeans and dressed it up with a fab necklace gifted to me from my Aunt Lani for graduation last December.



the necklace reads "Love is moonlight in the darkness"
*swoon*



after running late I decided to rock the "beach hair" look

i hope your weekend was wonderful.

No comments: