Thursday, March 3, 2011

following the trend

I've noticed a popular thing to do lately is take pictures of the outfit you sport at least 5x a week and post it on your blog. I want to be totally up front about this: I am NOT a fashion blogger. I in no way claim to be fashionable, I usually strive to match and look semi-put together. Let's be honest, I was raised on the Gap and since then I've been addicted to jeans/khakis and a white tee. However, I did come across one blog in which there was a "daily outfit" post that the blogger did for herself. I wish I would've bookmarked it, cause I would link her right now. Anyway she said the best part of posting outfits on her blog was learning how to dress herself, what looked good on her and what she should donate.

I'm always up for new ideas! In lieu of learning (and possibly actually becoming more fashionable) I have decided I will start photographing my outfits and posting them. I apologize in advance for all the white v-necks you may encounter.

Here goes it.... my first attempt!










I was so nervous someone was going to walk up the window and think, "what the heck"?

And just in case my boss is reading this, I took these photos on my 9am break!

i hope this works.

No comments: