Wednesday, March 9, 2011

another morning edition

adventures bright and early...



early morning necessity: early grey tea with a splash of milk
p.s. did my mom ever teach me how to stand in a skirt? obviously not...




awkward arm photo....




literally gulping the caffeine down

I have to be honest when I first bought this little black skirt from Forever 21 I was extremely hesitant to debut it, but it has quickly become my favorite thing to wear to the office. It is made out of the same material as leggings, so its slimming (which is always awesome) yet comfy. I can put it beneath short dresses or long tops to make it work appropriate. Plus I've always loved the look of a pencil skirt. This $7.00 piece of clothing is the read deal, baby.

Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me" just came on in my office... I work in paradise.

i hope pandora fills your office.

No comments: