Friday, March 18, 2011

i could live in my jean jacket

hello friday!

Friday= casual day at work.
And i heart this.
It means i get to wear my jean jacket and flip flops guilt-free.



it also means that it's my last day of office work for two days.
can i get a napoleon dynamite yesss!?!?



however it does NOT mean i should skip the hair straightening process of getting ready unless i am putting my hair in a pony.


In other really awesome news: Clayton and I are going to California next week for a wedding! Yes folks, a week from now I will be beach side lounging in the sun. Okay, in reality we'll probably be helping set up for the wedding since Clayton is one of the groomsmen.
I'll still be in the sun :)

The count down has officially commenced! We are less than a week out!!!

i hope you get to make fish faces at work.

No comments: