Wednesday, March 30, 2011

fabio-mueller wedding

a wedding adventure...

This past weekend I spent three whole days in Cali with my fabulous traveling partner Clayton. We were visiting for the wedding of a close friend of Clayton's (he was in the wedding!) The ceremony and reception were held at the Houdini Mansion, and it was absolutely stunning. Of course I took photos of the grounds and tried to capture a few of us too.



The forties themed wedding was set perfectly in the Hollywood hills.
I snapped a quick shot of the bride and groom as they were posing for the photographer.



Since it has been raining a ton there the grounds were lush and green.
So pretty!









The bride is Italian so to honor her family two Bocci ball sets were placed in the grass for guests to play before the ceremony started.






I know this one isn't very clear, but I wanted to give you an idea of it anyway.



This switch back stair case served as the background as the couple read their vows beneath a wrought iron arch. It leads to a hiking trail that takes you to the top of the mountain the house is built on.



And the view from the top of the stairs.



The view looking out from the reception area.



Where they made history.



It had rained on my hair twice before the ceremony started, otherwise there would be no excuse for frizzy hair at a wedding.



The tables before the delicious food was served.



One of my favorite things about the wedding was the cake, the bride hand painted their cake topper and the carrot cake cupcakes melted in your mouth.



My prince in his wedding clothes- so very handsome.

How lucky am I?

i hope you count your blessings.

No comments: