Tuesday, August 7, 2012

i know its been slow around here

On my 24th birthday I made a '25 before 25' list of things to do. One of them was to blog weekly. Obviously not checking that one off, but I have been making more of an effort to throw pictures up of what I am doing or post a blerb of recent happenings. In an effort to attempt to blog more I have even downloaded the blogger app for my android mobile device.

I have unfortunately uninstalled the app due to not being able to access RLA and post (that was the whole flippin' point!!!) all the amazing stuff I do. I guess this was just the world saying I shouldn't be treating my blog like a facebook status update.

Currently, the Nelson household is gearing up for a fabulously busy week full of back to school dinners, testing out a new bundt cake pan, and spending time with my momma and sisters before she ties the knot next weekend! Woohoo San Diego here we come!

yay for happily ever after!

No comments: