Monday, April 11, 2011

besties and brunch

This last Sunday I attended the Elusinian Brunch hosted every year by both the Psi Epsilon Chapter of Chi Omega and the Phoenix Valley Chi Omega Alumnae Chapter in celebration of Chi Omega's Founders Day.

You can read about last year's brunch here.

I loved getting to see familiar faces, the best part is looking back at photos taken from last year and comparing them to this year's.



I can't believe it has been an entire year since I lived with these girls!
They are amazingly entertaining and wonderful secret keepers :)



Miss Lane and I


This is my little Chi O family, my little sis and her two littles!

Haleigh has a few cute ones of her and I on her camera, but it seems she isn't very good at working email otherwise I'd have them to post for you. Anyways...

One of the best parts of Elusinian is showing off the pictures... undoubtedly someone will ask "where were you guys, Hawaii?" duh.

i hope you're enjoying the sunshine.


No comments: