Thursday, April 7, 2011

to whom it may concern

Dear friends, family, and all other individuals in my life,

Yes, Clayton and I have made the decision to share the rest of our lives with each other. I will be the girl that gets married at 23. People will either be happy for us or whisper about us and talk about all the things we are "giving up" by getting married so young.

I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that if you are of the whispering camp you can keep it to yourself.

I will not allow you to ruin my happiness because you do not have your own.

love,

aimee

hoping for happy thoughts and wishes.

2 comments:

Edward Jensen said...

Congratulations to you both. I send nothing but all my best wishes to you both for many years of love and happiness.

Unknown said...

really excited for you Aimee. I'm that girl who got married at 23 too...we're doing just great :)