Monday, January 24, 2011

lost

adventures temporarily on hold...

I know exactly what you're thinking. These last few posts have been a little lack luster and my blog is in need of a serious face lift. While I'll openly admit I have not even attempted to figure out HTML coding I will say that the lack of photos on my blog is due to the move. Not that moving is making me tired and I cannot document the weird things that are happening with a camera, it is solely because the move has eaten my camera battery charger. I have unpacked and repacked boxes to try and find the camera charger. Meanwhile life is passing me by totally unrecorded leaving me with only memories.

My next step is to dismantle the neatly placed boxes beneath the bed to try and find it.

i hope the move throws it up soon

No comments: