Monday, October 26, 2009

my my mondays

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a real life adventure...

The best part of Monday night is staying up late so I sleep through statistics tomorrow morning (Don't worry Dr. Barry I'm just kidding). Normally I have a Monday night ritual it goes like this:

1. Get off the light rail around 5:20ish and book it to Adelphi
2. Powder my nose, pull my hair back, and grab the GIANT book of Chi Omega rules and rush to meeting.
3. Sit through Chapter meeting until 8:00 or so.
4. Walk home with Sara my suite mate and have dinner!

(#4 is always the best part)

but today Sara had to go work on a group project in the library (she's super scholarly) so I'm hanging around in my super cute Target panties with the paper crown on my head listening to my most favorite songs at the moment. It's taking me about an hour longer than it should to write this blog because I am often inspired to jump up and dance around my room.

The lock flipped! Sara's back and that means that it is time to eat left overs from momma's house (ranch hand beef on bratwurst buns!).

This calls for a pirouette!

No comments: