Friday, March 1, 2013

the little things

I am having one of those trying days. The one where you want to scream and kick and shout and cry and tell the world at the top of your lungs "no, that is NOT okay". Instead you swallow a few times and shrug, it will be fine.

I could rant about all of the terrible, horrible things happening to me. As an alternative I am choosing to highlight other things in my life that I am grateful for.

"Make your own pizza nite" at Dad's house with as many toppings allowed as you can image. 

 A hand-me-down coupon book from my best friend Sara as a going away present.
It happens to have coupons for all kinds of wonderful inside.

 
Snow in Phoenix (okay, technically Mesa) in the middle of a February day.
Squint hard, I promise it's there!

No these things are not profound and amazing, but they are what keeps a smile creeping across my face this week.

my glass is half full.

No comments: