Sunday, May 1, 2011

easter dinner

Easter adventures...

Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful Easter holiday with your families/loved ones! I had the pleasure of spending mine with my Dad, my littlest sisters, my step brother, and my new family <3. I'm going to be honest, I was super nervous it would be awkward and our families wouldn't mesh. After about 2 drinks each it was clear that we will be spending all of our holidays with our new big, happy, and intoxicated families. How lucky am I?




Devyn, my stepbrother being his super cool self.



Clayton's Dad.
Sweetest man. Ever.



My Dad with Clayton's Mom and Aunt Kris.
Yeah, my Dad was totally doing the dishes.



The handsome Nelson boys.
:)



I cannot believe how mature my sisters are becoming.



Yet again, we totally did not mean to match but it looks pretty awesome.




Abbey is the only one on her game here.



I love my sisters.

The best part of the night for me was my Dad pouring sips of champagne for everyone and proposing a toast to Clayton and I. I can't remember word for word what he said, but the line that has stuck with me is this:

"To Aimee and Clayton for bringing our families together."

Cheers!

i hope your easter was wonderful.

No comments: