Saturday, October 23, 2010

pumpkin king

Hello my name is Aimee and this is a Halloween adventure...

Happy Fall everyone!!!

Pumpkin carving 2010 took place in my Momma's and Mike's backyard.


Not only was it a chance for the entire family to become completely slimed in pumpkin guts, but it was also the day the Williams (Aunt Lani and Kaylee included) met Mike's family. An afternoon of chili, cutting things open, and pie it was like we had been family all along.

A few shots of us getting festive :)




Sadly enough, the pumpkins you see here didn't last very long.


Not quite sure if it was the rain we had this week or my awful carving skills (most likely a combination of both) but mold ended up covering my owl pumpkin.
We had to toss it last night.

I hope your pumpkin lives to light fright night!

No comments: